Need some input for ChaosPro? Here you can find additional files for ChaosPro. Due to copyright and size problems I cannot put all these
resources into the main ChaosPro bundle. But I can provide a link to where you can find these additional resources.
If you have created your own formulas, parameter sets, palettes or animation files and want to put them in here, please contact me.
- UltraFractal Formula collection: http://formulas.ultrafractal.com.
A huge formula collection for UltraFractal. ChaosPro can use all these formulas except Alpha-Channel formulas. I recommend to download the
latest collection bundle and to integrate it into ChaosPro: Follow these steps to use them in ChaosPro:
- Download the latest package
- Unpack it into a directory named "UltraFractal": The name of the directory (i.e. the last part of the name) will occur in ChaosPro, so I do not suggest to simply unpack it into c:\temp ...
- Start up ChaosPro.
- Choose menu item "File/Import Formulas" and choose the directory where you unpacked these files.
This directory will be recursively scanned. Each file found by ChaosPro will be converted and saved into a folder under ChaosPro/formulas.
If you already have UltraFractal and thus the formula collection, you can import the formulas directly from UltraFractal: ChaosPro does not modify original formula files, it simply convertes them and stores them under the ChaosPro/formulas directory tree.
- Fractal Art Contest
Every year there is a fractal art contest.
The 1997 / 1998 / 1999 / 2000 contests can all be found at http://www.fractalus.com, a great site for all things
related to fractals, containing tutorials, galleries, and much more. The contest links are:
- If you need more palettes, you can find additional color maps here:
- FractInt formulas can be found here:
- FractInt parameter files can be found here:
- Make sure to visit the FractInt Home page. It contains many other useful links to fractals and fractal resources:
- An extra package for FractInt (and thus for ChaosPro) containing more formula files, parameter files and palettes can be found here:
- A great list for all kind of resource (tutorials, files, FAQ's, etc) made for FractInt is:
- Fractalus has a download section where you can find many useful resources:
Especially it contains a link to UltraFractal resources, and all entries from the UltraFractal mailing list:
Last update on Mar 07 2010.